TechSearch is looking for a versatile and customer-obsessed Software Developer to join our team. You will play a key role in designing and developing next-generation digital products and services in TechSearch for a global audience.
• Would you enjoy collaborating with your team to design new features and solutions in an evolving Enterprise environment?
• Do you have a strong background in developing and delivering high volume web services?
• Are you passionate about delivering high quality, high performing and highly extensible software?
• Are you as excited about the value of what you design and build for your customers as you are by the journey to deliver it?
• Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting global initiatives in TechSearch right now?
• Lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions for global customers (internal and external)
• Continually ideate, scope, develop, deliver, test and iterate features for the constantly evolving and growing API Platform.
• Contribute to projects that offer API Client signing and encryption libraries.
• Ensure appropriate levels of automation are adopted (build, deploy, configure, validate, monitor).
• Liaise with other global technology, data, operations teams to execute.
• Act as subject matter expert for API Platform and services to support customer integrations on occasion.
All About You
• Strong Java and object-oriented design and development skills.
• Knowledge of Node.js, NPM, Webpack and Jest.
• Knowledge of NextJS, Jamstack (Hugo) is preferred.
• Proven track record in web application development.
• You care about the technical architecture and design - ensuring that the solution is flexibly designed and performs efficiently.
• Experienced working in an Agile environment with a global team that makes frequent production releases.
• Background in Dev/Ops a distinct advantage.
• Background in automation a distinct advantage.
• Experience in designing and delivering APIs and security models an advantage.
• You strive to create highly intuitive and responsive products.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.